At IDELIO, an expert in customer relations, we provide telephone and IT solutions. Our motto "the customer comes first" describes the importance of these solutions.
In order to carry out our mission and provide you with the best service, we are obliged to collect some of your personal data. However, we are aware of the importance of the protection and confidentiality of our customers' personal information.
Collection and processing of your personal data
Access to and use of IDELIO services may require the transmission of data from a client or potential client. A personal data is defined by the CNIL as: "any information relating to a natural person likely to be identified, directly or indirectly" (CNIL, 2023).
Within the framework of the services made available by IDELIO, only the data strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the proposed offers are collected, such as :
- Contact data: last name, first name, call title, e-mail and postal address, telephone number, job title, SIREN
- Billing data: RIB/IBAN, consumption data of the service used (e.g. duration of calls, geographical location of exchanges: origin and destination of the service)
- Technical data: login and password, type of cell phone used, connection data on our platforms,
- Hosted data: conversation recordings (if requested by the customer), voice mail.
- Communication data: for your newsletter preferences
This data is therefore necessary for us to:
Conclude and manage commercial agreements,
- Analyze the quality of our service and manage incidents,
Respond to requests from government agencies for investigation,
Optimize your customer experience while browsing our website.
To learn more about cookies, clickhere.
The retention period of all collected data is determined according to the individual circumstances and the applicable laws. It will also depend on the purposes and reasons for which the data is collected, processed and used.
We retain data only for the periods of time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. We may retain data longer if necessary to fulfill our legal, regulatory or contractual obligations. When the data is no longer needed, we will delete it in a safe and secure manner to protect the privacy of users.
Anonymization and deletion procedures are in place at IDELIO in order to comply with legal requirements and customer requests.
For more information on the exact retention period of one or more data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Transmission of your data
Depending on your needs, we may subcontract certain services that require us to communicate some specific information about you to our external service providers in France or abroad.
We carefully select our partners who are qualified to handle our request. Furthermore, we make sure that they respect the IDELIO process in the management of your data.
Under no circumstances will IDELIO or our partners use your personal data for purposes other than those originally intended or sell it.
The security of your data
We put in place all the human, technical and financial means necessary for the good protection of your personal data.
We also commit ourselves to ensuring that access to your personal data is strictly limited to personnel who have a need to consult this information due to their professional duties.
This personnel is of course subjected to an obligation of confidentiality and treats your data in the respect of the laws in force and the process of protection set up by IDELIO.
Moreover, the hosting of your data is made in Metropolitan France.
Individuals whose personal data has been collected have the right to, among other things:
- to be informed of the nature of the data collected;
- to access and correct inaccurate or incomplete data;
- to request the deletion or restriction of data processing;
- to be informed of transfers to third countries;
- to object to the processing of their data for direct marketing purposes;
- to withdraw their consent at any time;
- file a complaint with a regulatory body (the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) in France - www.cnil.fr/fr);
- to receive a copy of the personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable format.